PREVENTIC 4 MONTHS TICK COLLAR
Kills ticks, including dog paralysis ticks in dogs for up to 4 months.
Paralysis ticks kill dogs. To save your dogs life use PREVENTIC 4 MONTH TICK COLLAR. It has an active constituent called Amitraz which inhibits the tick from 'feeding' on your dog. The tick does not need to bite the dog to be killed by Amitraz. PREVENTIC detached and removes ticks before they infect. And it works continuously for up to 4 months.
Tick collar for dogs containing 9% amitraz to kill and detach ticks for up to 90 days. Do not use on puppies under 12 weeks of age. Do not use on cats.
- Provides full protection against ticks within 48 hours of placement. Stops new ticks from attaching.
- Demonstrated 92% efficacy in controlling a severe tick infestation after 24 hours—versus 63% efficacy achieved by a deltamethrin collar.
- Protection lasts for up to 120 days.
- Makes it less likely for dogs to get tick-borne diseases. By killing and detaching ticks, PREVENTIC® Tick Collar can reduce the risk for transmission of Lyme disease, babesiosis, and rickettsia.
- Paralyzes tick mouth parts to prevent feeding.
- Trusted by veterinarians for 25 years.
- Water-resistant—Effectiveness is not diminished if the dog gets wet.
- Virtually odorless.
- Collar sizes — 25” for dogs over 60 lbs.
• Controls ticks including Ixodes holocyclus (paralysis tick) and Ixodes cornatus (indigenous tick), Haemathysalis Iongicornis (bush tick), Boophilus microplus (cattle tick) Rhipicephalus sanguineus (brown dog tick) in dogs for up to 4 months.
RECOMMENDED FOR USE IN
• All dogs over 16 weeks of age